Admissions for Reception 2019
All admissions for entry into Reception 2019 will be managed in accordance with Surrey County Councils co-ordinated schemes on Primary Admissions. Please see Surrey County Council's website www.surreycc.gov.uk/admissions For further details regarding applications, processing, offers, late applications, post-offer and waiting lists.
The governing body of Send C of E Primary School will admit 60 applicants into Reception each year.
Admissions for In Year
For all In Year admissions, please contact our Admissions, Attendance and Transfer Secretary Liz Donellan on 01483 223464.
Please find below some useful documents relating to the admissions process for both Reception and In Year.
- Surrey County Council Admissions' Apply for a School Place'
- Surrey County Council 'In Year Admissions'
- Application Form for 'In Year Admissions' for Send Church of England Primary School
- Admissions Policy 2018/2019
- School Admissions Appeals Timetable
- Admissions Policy 2019-2020