Attendance & Absence
E V E R Y S C H O O L D A Y C O U N T S
Parents are responsible for:
- Ensuring that their children are on time for morning registration, 8.30 -8.50am.
- The importance of good attendance.
- Informing the school before 9.30am on their first day of absence and every day thereafter.
- Informing the school of any changes to their contact details
- Collecting their children on time (KS1 3.05pm, KS2 3.15pm)
- Not taking holidays during term time, anything 5 days and over incurs a £60 fine per child, per parent.
Good Attendance means……
As parents and carers, you are legally responsible for making sure your child attends school regularly. Missing school causes severe disruption to a child’s education, and affects their performance now and therefore, their chances later in life. Please see our up to date guidance and policy below for further information and if you have any concerns please speak to someone in our school office.