St Bede’s is a Voluntary Aided Church of England Junior School. It was originally built in 1939 by the Diocese of Guildford and local people principally to serve the Send and Ripley communities as a secondary school. A plaque in the school hall records a founding inscription “This school was built to the glory of God and for the furtherance of Christian Education 22 April 1939”. Since the early 1970s St Bede’s has been a junior school.
Admission policies for 2014-2015: click here
Appeals timetable 2013-2014: click here